OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Heritage Ireland Calendar
- Recruitment - Craft Stonemason & Stonecutter, Killarney National Monuments
- Recruitment - Driver/General Operative Band 2, Hydrometric Section Athlone
- CHRISTMAS AT THE CASTLE - Magical Christmas Experience in Historci Dublin Castle
- Recruitment - Storekeeper Clerk Grade 1, Building Maintenance Service, Dublin 7
- Lower Lee (Cork City) Flood Relief Scheme
- Minister Boxer Moran announces major new initiative for Clonmacnoise
- Minister Moran views Brexit preparedness works at Rosslare Harbour
- Minister Moran in Athlone to view the commencement of works at the Showgrounds
- Herbarium in Focus - Exhibition to bring to life the power of Plants
- Minister Moran congratulates the Newgrange Winter Solstice Lottery Winners
- Death Mask of Daniel O'Connell presented to the OPW by the Countess of Dunraven
- Uncover Centuries of Hidden Heritage at Ireland’s Historic Properties
- Minister Moran turns the sod on the Deerpark Cell
- OPW announces change to Visitor Comment Books policy at Heritage sites
- Minister visits Athlone Garda Station to view the completion of Phase 1 Works
- Minister Moran announces Pollinator Plan for Leinster Lawn
- 9 Green Flag Awards for OPW Parks
- Minister Moran officially opens Dysert Oenghusa Round Tower and Church in Croom,
- OPW Celebrates 30 years of stewardship at The Swiss Cottage