OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Heritage Ireland Calendar
- Seasonal Guides/Information Officers Ionad an Bhlascaoid Mhóir
- Vacancy Safety Officer - National Historic Properties Dublin Castle
- Vacancy Safety Officer - National Monuments Division
- Vacancy Safety Officer - Building Maintenance Service
- Vacancy Safety Officer - West Drainage Maintenance and Construction Division
- Vacancy Craft Foreperson/Estate Manager Doneraile Court & Annes Grove Gardens
- Public Competition for Permits to provide passenger access to Skellig Michael
- Untitled [landscape]
- OPW’s Phoenix Park wins prestigious Gold International Large Parks Award
- Heritage Ireland Issue 8 Summer 2018
- Grove of Nations Tree Planting at Farmleigh Estate
- President Higgins and Sabina unveil Dearcán na nDaoine - The People’s Acorn
- URGENT NOTICE - Dunbeg Fort, Co. Kerry.
- Moran makes major announcement on the Shannon at the Irish National Flood Forum
- Minister announces free admission for children under 12 to OPW Heritage Sites
- Video - Head Gardener at Áras an Uachtaráin
- OPW Art Management Videos
- OPW 1916 Videos